ALL PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Check back often, as we will be adding more events, and any changes that arise will be updated. You may also view event updates here.
Thursday, July 14th
- Red, White, and Blue Kiddie Parade, 6pm. Set up/start at Fire Hall at 5:30pm. Cash prizes for 1st-2nd-3rd place Patriotic Costume and for 1st-2nd-3rd place General Costume. FREE. Sponsored by the RWB/ALF.
- Supper in the park, 6:30-7:30pm. Hosted by Park Region Telephone. Free will donations fundraiser for playground equipment.
- Family BINGO and Make-and-Take Craft in the park, 7:00pm-9:00pm. FREE. Sponsored by ALF and Roots.
- Movie in the Park, showtime at dusk (approx 9pm). FREE.
Friday, July 15th
- Ashby Legacy Fund “Legacy Award” Induction Ceremony, 5pm at the Ashby Legion
- Steak and Chicken Supper at the Legion, 6-8pm. Proceeds benefit the ALF
- 5K/10K/Fun Run Packet Pick-Up, tentatively 4:30-6:30pm outside the Legion
- Movie in the Park at dusk (approx 9:00pm). FREE.
Saturday, July 16th
- Family 1km Fun Run, start 8:00am (register 7:00-7:45am) at Central Lakes Trail. Fundraiser for the Ashby Legacy Fund.
- 5K/10K, start 8:30am (register 7:00-7:45am) at Central Lakes Trail. Fundraiser for the Ashby Legacy Fund.
- Food Shelf Breakfast at the Legion, 7:30am-10:30am. Bring a free will donation or non-perishable food item for the Grant County Food Shelf. Sponsored by the Ashby Equity, Ashby Elevator, & Ashby Legion.
- Annual Ashby A’s Golf Scramble at Tipsinah Mounds, details TBA
- Craft, Vendor, and Farmers’ Market around the park, details TBA. Vendor fees benefit the Ashby Legacy Fund. Contact [email protected] or Emily Hohman with questions. FREE admission. See current listing of booths at bottom of page.
- Music in the park, 11am-6pm. FREE. Sponsored by the ALF Community Team.
- 11am-1:30pm John Thoennes
- 1:30-3pm Schjei Country
- 3pm-5pm Balgaard Brothers
- Free meal in the park, 11:00am-1:00pm.
- Bean Bag tournament at lot next to Ashby Hardware, details TBA. Fundraiser for Post Prom.
- Kids activities near the park. FREE. Sponsored by the ALF Community Advisory Team.
- 11am-4pm Large inflatables
- 11am-4pm Petting Zoo
- 11am-2pm LAA Kids Archery Fun Shoot.
- ALF Ashby Photo Exhibit 12-3pm at Presbyterian Church basement
- Pie & Ice Cream Social in the park, 2:00-4:00pm.
- Supper in the Park, 4:30-5:30pm.
- Evening parade, 6:00PM — NOTE NEW TIME! Line up at school. Contact Dallas or Anita at 218-747-2742 or email [email protected] with questions. Download a parade entry form here.
- SALapalooza Outdoor Music Fest at the Legion, with headliner GB Leighton. Details TBA. ID required. Sponsored by Sons of the Legion.
- AHS Class of 1963 will meet at 2pm Saturday afternoon in the Park
Sunday, July 17th
- Community Worship in the Park, 10:30am.
- Lions Club Pancake Breakfast in the Park, 8am-1pm, free will donation.
- Horseshoe Tournament at Memorial Park, details TBA